Pagina's

donderdag 1 juni 2017

Last GD Card for Crafts and Me - You're Lovely

Good day to you all folks. I hope you are all doing fine. Over here in Luxor, Egypt, Ramadan started last Saturday. That is a very important time for Muslim people. But it is also very hard for them at the moment because it is very hot here. In the daytime it is at the moment around 46 degrees! So during the day it is everywhere very quiet. Every body is in the house, sleeping. In the daytime you could shoot a canon in the street and hit nobody and nothing! Lol! But in the evening and night it is very busy on the streets. They all go out, shopping or visiting family or friends. But so far about Egypt again.
Back to my first card for today because today I have two posts for you people.
This is my last card as a GD for Crafts and Me. And I must say, I did it with great pleasure. It was so nice to play with their lovely digi's. So Thanks Teresa from Crafts and Me to let me be a Guest Designer!
For this last card I used a stamp from the very talented artist Morgan Fitzsimons. She makes a wide range of all kind of different digi stamps: Fantasy, Ethnic, Animals, Womans Heads and Flowers.  This digi is called "Ariane". She is not yet in the shop but I'm sure she will come soon.
The papers I used are from a paper pad from K&Company. I inked the papers up with Distress Ink, "Walnut Stain". Behind the papers I made a tag. The corners on the right side of the card I cut with a corner punch.
The round sentiment stamp and the stamp on the tag are coming from Lili of the Valley.
Further more I used an edge punch from Martha Stewart.
The little fence is made with a die cut from Memory Box.
The vine leaves behind the flowers a made with a die from Creative Expressions.
The little butterfly is a die from Die-Namics.
The flowers are coming from Wild Orchid Crafts and the hydrangea from Prima Marketing. In the centre I put a spacer with a split pen. On the flowers I put some Stickels, "Star Dust".
The flat back pearls, rhinestones and ribbon are coming from my stash.
The inside of the card I decorated also. For that I used a nesting die from Nellie Snellen and some flowers.
I do hope you like this card again. Thanks every body for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
Digi stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
Mouth: R22, R24, R27
Roses: R81, R83, R85, R89
Leaves: G40, G43, G46 and YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97





Geen opmerkingen: