Pagina's

donderdag 25 mei 2017

Crafts and Me GD Card - Adore

Good day to you all people. I hope everybody is doing fine. Over here in Luxor temperatures dropped to around 38 degrees. So that's a little better then last week. Also in the night we have a nice cool breeze and then it is lovely to sit on my roof terrace and enjoy the silence of the night. The only thing you hear are the crickets and the frogs.
So far about Egypt again. Back to my new card.
This is my third card as a Guest Designer for Crafts and Me.
This digi is made by the artist Emily Louella. She makes beautiful digi's in greyscale. Never coloured a greyscale digi before. This was my first one and I have to amid, it was so fun to do! This beauty is called "Blossoming". I coloured her mainly in browns because I wanted to give this card a bit of a Vintage look. Only used another colour for the flowers and the background.
The papers I used are from a super old paper pad. I think that was one of the first paper pads I ever bought. It is from Graphic 45, "Baby 2 Bride". The papers from this pad fit so well with a Vintage card. I also used a piece of corrugated cardboard.
I distressed all the papers and inked them up with Distress Ink, "Walnut Stain". And after that I smeared some white Gesso so here and there.
Behind the papers I put a little white doily.
The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley. I cut it out with a little tag die. Do not know any more from which company. After that attached it with some brads to the card.
All the flowers and Vintage Seam Binding are coming from Wild Orchid Crafts. For the bling put some Stickels, "Star Dust" on it.
The leaves behind the flowers are dies from Cheery Lynn and CreaLies.
The big Guipure Lace is coming from The Ribbon Girl.
The metal corner, flat back pearls and rhinestones are coming from my stash.
I do hope you like this card again. And if you like, head over to the Challenge of Crafts and Me. The May Challenge is still open and it is an Anything Goes one. How easy!
Thanks every body for passing by and I do hope to see you soon again! Have a nice Thursday.
Digi stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E40, E42, E44
Corset: E50, E53, E57
Branch: E31, E33, E35
Leaves: E81, E84, E87
Flowers: R01, R02, R05
Backgroud: BG10, BG11, BG13, Blender

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter: Challenge 295 - Lace and Pearls
Crafty Creations Challenges: Challenge 342 - Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Challenge 24-05 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Challenge 23-05 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl: Challenge 21-05 - Use any Image
CCK Challenge Blog: Challenge May - Use Lace And Ribbon


6 opmerkingen:

Lozzy zei

Stunning card with your colouring and colours..Thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik's Challenge...Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Kym's Crafty Cards zei

Caroline, what a lovely shabby chic style card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Ribbon and lace”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

Anna zei

Stunning card! Love the design!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter and good luck in the challenge :)
Hugs Anna

Linda Mc Enery zei

Wow! This is absolutely stunning Caroline!

Frouwkje zei

Prachtig!!! Caroline :-D
Gelukkig is het hier ook wat afgekoeld....pfff...wat was het warm (wat heet...... ;-) )
Liefs, Frouwkje

Tracy Wray aka Trak zei

What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x