Pagina's

vrijdag 31 maart 2017

Winter Wonderland

A very good morning to you all out there. I hope you had a nice week and having even a nicer weekend. Thanks everybody for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
We have been busy setting up the swimming pool on our roof terrace. It's getting already really hot over here in Luxor. I already took a dip in my pool but, brr, the water was still rather cold.
For today I have a Christmas card for you.
This one is made with a digi from Lili of the Valley, "Winter Girl". So happy that they now also sell digi stamps! Although I could not resist to order also two sets of sentiment stamps. But I have to wait till September before I get them, because then I will visit my family again in Holland. And I do love their sentiment stamps! They are so versatile.
So of course, the sentiments used on this card are also from Lili of the Valley and they are the "Christmas Sentiment Tags" Set 32.
The papers I used for this card are already old ones and I really do not know any more from which company. I only know they are in lovely shades of blue, grey and white. I inked up all the papers with Distress Ink, 'Walnut Stain'. Behind the papers I put on the right side a doily and the left side a little tag.
I used a edge punch form Martha Steward, 'Snowflakes'.
Behind the flowers I used a die from Cheery Lynn, 'Olive Branches' and a Doohickey from Magnolia.
The snowflakes are made with a punch from Martha Steward, 'Himalayan Snowflake' and a Doohickey from Magnolia. On top of that one I put a rhine stone.
The flowers and the Vintage Seam Binding are coming from Wild Orchid Crafts. For the bling I used my Stickels, 'Star Dust'.
The inside of the card I decorated accordingly. For that I used some ribbon with snowflakes from my stash and a sentiment from the papers.
I do hope you love this card again. Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon today because I will have a second post.
Image coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11
Hair: E50, E33, E35, E37
Dress: B21, B23, B18
Gloves and Ear warmers: YG03, YG05, YG09
Snow: B0000, B000, C1
Frame: B21, B23, B18


Challenges:
Fab 'n Funky Challenges: Challenge 344 - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers: Challenge 129 - Snowflakes
Sweet Stamping Christmas: Challenge March - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise: Challenge 38 - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: Challenge 2 - Anything Christmas Goes


6 opmerkingen:

Angela zei

Woww wat een beauty weer Caroline!
En wat gaaf gedaan om het groen van het roosje in de handschoenen terug te laten komen....
Lijkt me heerlijk een zwembad voor de hete dagen.... geniet er van :)
grt Angela

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Oh wat heerlijk om een zwembad op het dak te hebben. Als het weer zo heet is zal het opwarmen toch wel snel gaan? In Nederland is het de laatste dagen ook heerlijk toeven. Voor maart hebben we heerlijk weer met gisteren een record in Eindhoven met 23 graden ! Ik hou er wel van hoor :)
Je mooie kaart geeft ook wel verkoeling hihi. Prachtig die ijzige kleur blauw en zo mooi ingekleurd. Je strik is een echte blikvanger en die twee kleinetags met tekst vind ik ook erg lief.
Fijn weekend.
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Frouwkje zei

Prachtig!! Caroline :-D
Supermooie stempel en mooie kleuren bij elkaar!!
Lijkt me heerlijk een zwembad!! Veel plezier ermee!!
Liefs, Frouwkje

Tracey T zei

Such a pretty, feminine card. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

Shona Hamill zei

What a stunning card, there's so much detail in it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Challenge. Hope to see you joining in with us again soon. Hugs, Shona x

N-Eva zei

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and great use of dies and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva