Pagina's

woensdag 15 maart 2017

Party Time

Good morning every body, I'm back with a new card. I want to thank you for all your visits on my last blogpost and your lovely comments.
One of the questions was if I could get hobby stuff here in Egypt. And I have to say a big "No!".
As far as I know you cannot even buy card stock in Egypt. So basically nothing.
That's why you see a lot of old papers on my cards now. That has an advantage. You finally use all your old but still beautiful stuff, what you've been stashing over the years. And of course, it save you a lot of money! Lol!
But, I do buy sometimes some new stuff and let it send to my mothers home in Holland. But because I go only once a year to Holland, so when I finally have it here in Luxor, Egypt, it is already old again! Lol! And letting it sending to Egypt is not an option because the post is terrible over here. It will probably get lost.
So let's go on to my new card for today.
I used a digi from Morgan Fitzsimons, and this is one of here lady heads, "Cameo 13". I do love her lady heads! I coloured this beauty up with my Copic Markers; cut her out with Nestabilities 'Labels Small' and matted her on red card stock also cut out with Nestabilities, 'Labels Big'.
The paper pad I used is from Bo Bunny, 'Rose Café Collection'.
The sentiment I used is a stamp from Lili of the Valley.
For the rest I used a Doohickey edge die from Magnolia.
The leaves underneath the flowers are a die from Cheery Lynn, 'Olive Branch' and an oldy from I think, Marianne Design.
The vintage seam binding comes from Wild Orchid Crafts and also the flowers/roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Behind the flowers I put some lovely fluffy feathers.
For the bling I used Stickels, 'Star Dust'. And the edges of the papers I inked up with Distress Ink, 'Walnut Stain'.
The flat back pearls coming form my stash.
The inside of the card I decorated accordingly. The stamps I used on the white card stock are from Pink Paislee, 'London Market'. I stamped them with Distress Ink, 'Victorian Velvet'.
That was it for now. I hope you like the card. Thanks for passing by and hope to see you soon again.
Digi Stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E01, E11
Hair: E41, E43, E47, E49
Eyes: E21, E23, E25
Mouth: R14, R17, R59
Dress: B23, B26, B29
Head piece: R81, R83, R85, R89, Y11, Y15, Y17, YG61, YG63, YG67



Challenges:
Morgan's Artworld: Challenge 5 - Included a Sentiment
Inky Chicks: Challenge 80 - Flowers (stamped or sentiment)
Through The Craft Room Door: Challenge March 14th - Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Challenge 150 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers: Challenge 184 - For a Special Woman
Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge 151 - Lots of Layers


3 opmerkingen:

Arlene zei

Beautiful coloring. Love the card.

So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld.

Theresa zei

beautifully coloured image. i think you are doing a fab thing using your old stash. i don't think i will ever use up my papers. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Angela zei

Deze had ik gemist! Wat een schitterende kaart Caroline! Een genot om te zien dat je weer heerlijk aan de freubel bent!
xxAngela