Pagina's

donderdag 14 januari 2016

Best Wishes

Goodday ladies, my second post for today and as promised another card with the little fairy from Marianne Design, Creatable-LR0323 Fairy Star.
And the card itself is again a black one and as for the color I choose one of my favourite colours, purple. It is only that it is hard to make photo's from it, because purple doesn't show oké on pictures. It always looks a little bleak an I can assure you that the papers I used, are real deep violet/purple. Also I have a new camera and I have to get used with it to make nice pictures.
So the paper pad I used is from a Polish company called Galeria Papieru and this paper pad is called 'Purple Violets'. I love it!
You cannot see it so good, but in the left corner I used a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.
All the flowers and roses used on the card are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Underneath the flowers I used a branch die from Joy! Crafts, Vintage Flourishes, Leaf 2. Further I used some little violet stamens between the roses and I attached a charm to it. The charm is coming from the Ribbon Girl. Also the black Vintage Seam Binding is coming from the Ribbon Girl.
The flag die is a really old one from Marianne Design. I have it already for ages and it is hardly used and that's a shame. The rub-on letters are from Doodlebug. The flag line I 'attached' with black Scrappers Floss and made 2 tiny bows.
Behind the design papers I put a black doily. Bought them ones on E-Bay.
At the top of the card I used the 'Vlinderrand' die from Joy! Crafts, Noor! Design. I cut it out of the designer paper.
Under this flower arrangent at the right side I used a swirl die from Memory Box. I love this one because it is so delicate and if you don't want the whole scroll you can cut it in two. At the right side I also put a Rhinestone Sparkle from The Hobbyhouse.
At the right side of the card I put a tag underneath the papers. It is a black tag from Inkssentials. The swirls stamped at the side is a stamp from Unique. The butterfly and sentiment stamp coming from a stamp set from Darsie's. I embossed everything with white embossing powder from Stampendous and heated it with a heat tool. At the top of the tag Violet Vintage Seam Binding and a bow from black Scrappers Floss with a little purple button from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The inside of the card I decorated also. Just simple but I have to put some in it to make the card look finished. I used Nestabilities Deckled Edge Classic Ovals and a normal Classic Oval.
The corners are a die from Quickutz.
For the finishing off I used on my papers Distress Ink 'Black Soot'. On the flowers, butterflies and fairy Stickels, 'Star Dust'. The little rhinestones are also from The Hobbyhouse. Love all the bling-bling.
Well, that was it for today ladies. Hope you like this card as much as I do. Thanks for visiting and watching and see you soon again. Then I hope to show you a Vintage card. Have a nice day.

2 opmerkingen:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Prachtig Caroline, een hele mooie kleurencombinatie en alles is tot in detail uitgewerkt. Hier kan ik van genieten.
Lieve groetjes Miranda

McCrafty's Cards zei

Wow such a beautiful card, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx