Pagina's

donderdag 13 juli 2017

Challenge 4 Crafty Chicks - Summer Celebrations

Good day to every body. First of all, thanks every body for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments.
I hope you all had a nice week. Over here in Luxor it is very hot. I also had a lot of internet problems. Hardly no connection or so little that you could do almost nothing. Were I live it is very rural. Nobody has a telephone line, so my internet is not coming from a land line. I get my connection from a device on my roof who picks it up out of the air. And that makes my connection very unstable and super slow at some times. Especially in the evening when internet is busy.

But coming back to my new card. This one is for the new Challenge over at the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog.

The theme is week is: Summer Celebrations

That's a nice and I think easy Challenge. So for this one I choose a digi stamp from Lili of the Valley, "Summer Girl". I coloured her up with my Copic Markers.
The sentiment is also coming from a set of sentiment stamps from Lili of the Valley. I cut it out with a round Nestabilitie and then matted it on a round circle made with a nestabilitie "Lacey Circles".
The papers used coming from a paper pad from Kaisercraft, "Chanteuse Collection". The papers are inked up with Distress Ink, "Walnut Stain".
Behind the papers I used a paper doily.
The scroll is made with a die from Memory Box, "Elegant Scrollwork".
I made an edge with an edge punch of Martha Stewart, "Doily Lace".
The big butterfly is a die from Cheery Lynn; the small butterflies a die from Die-Namics.
The flowers and Vintage Seam Binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
On the flowers I put some Stickels, "Star Dust".
The ribbon and flat back pearls are coming from my stash.
Well, that was it for my card.
I do hope you all visit the blog of the 4 Crafty Chicks and take a look at the great examples the other ladies made for you. And if you like play along with this nice Challenge.
For now, thanks for passing by and hope to see you soon again!





5 opmerkingen:

Leanne zei

Another gorgeous creation, love this and your talent. So pretty, flowers are my favorite. And again super happy to have you with us this month.

Hugs, L

Frouwkje zei

Wat een supermooie kaart weer Caroline :-D Prachtig!!
Schattige digi ook.
Liefs, Frouwkje

Tamie zei

Phenomenal creation! Your details and layout with your amazing image is full of pop and inspiration.

Tamie zei

Thanks for inspiring us with your DT this week.

Lori Turner zei

Your cards are so amazingly beautiful, Caroline! Gorgeous coloring and all the pretty details are awesome xoxooxxo